Friday, December 25, 2015

LORA PIANA: These superbe fabrics don't need a logo!

Whenever I admire the best fabrics in the world I just walk into a Loro Piana store.
No where else can one find soo much Comfort and Quality!

And yes, it is very very very expensive. When your wallet is small, try one of their outlet stores and walk to the end of it, that is where they sell the last leftover pieces with 70 to 80 % discount. Even than it is not cheap, but trust me, the quality is outstanding!

Here are some great examples in wool, cashmere, linen and cotton, I hope you can almost feel the softness through the large detailed pictures I have selected for you.

By the way, they say the sheep and goats are treated well, with these prices I am willing to believe them.














No comments:

Post a Comment